I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isnin, 16 Mei 2011

[News] SNSD's Seohyun Celebrate Coming Of Age Day



SNSD’s maknae Seohyun shared her thoughts on celebrating Korea’s coming-of-age day today.
On May 16th, Seohyun shared,
I am so happy that I have received so much interest and love even before I became an adult… I am sincerely thankful for all who have watched over me as I grew over the years and continued to congratulate me as I have become an adult.
Seohyun was born in 1991 and according to Korea, became a “real adult” this year at the age of 20. Although she’s SNSD’s maknae, Seohyun has received much love for her calmness and maturity.
Seohyun revealed her amibitions saying,
Though I am a bit embarrassed for having often shown the image of an immature child, now that I am an adult I hope to take more responsibility, continue to grow, and be more assertive.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...